I’m taking a tag! I saw it on Phoebe’s blog so I decided to try it too.
1. THERE ARE NO RULES.
2. Refer To Number 1.
3. There is one absolute rule: You MUST use your own characters (OCs) for this tag. (Brownie points if you add pictures of your characters.)
4. The Sorta Rule: Scream a huge thank you to whoever tagged you for this whilst treating them to a pizza dinner at your favorite pizza chain. Thanks Phoebe for being the one I found this from, and thanks Penny for making it! You’re getting Papa Murphy’s pizza.
5. The Kinda Rule: Include This Link In The Post So That The Penny Can Read Everyone’s Answers To This Smol Strange Tag: https://asouthernbellewithstoriestotell.wordpress.com/2019/02/18/the-star-wars-character-tag-i-made-my-own-tag-halp/
6. The Rule That’s Not Really A Rule But It Would Be Great: Include the graphic and tag at least three Jedi or Sith Lords.
(I think there are actually rules here…)
All the characters I list are from Spectra.
1. Who’s Your Obi Wan Kenobi? (sassy, a great mentor, but can be a bit strict)
Dale is the only mentory character I think…I’m not sure what his strictness level is, but he is definitely the most mentory of my characters.
2. Who’s Your Leia Organa? (feisty, incredible comebacks, and does their own thing)
This is Desmond. He’s more angry than feisty, but still, this is Desmond.
3. Who’s Your Finn? (overeager, adorable, a cinnamon roll)
Rurry, a little creature that hasn’t shown up on the blog yet. He is the INTELLIGENT ANIMAL SIDEKICK! He can’t speak human, but he can understand human.
Or possibly it’s Tom Blackwell because he seems way more excited and happy than anyone else. And he shows up in the story sooner. But he’s probably too stabby to be a proper cinnamon roll. I’ll let it be a draw for now.
4. Who’s Your Padmé? (kind, loving, but also kick butt)
Astarta, she cares to the point of being clingy, but at least she manages to be helpful and not run around screaming when aliens attack. She’s ready with a first aid kit anywhere she goes. Usually.
5. Who’s Your Count Dooku? (deliciously evil, extra, and sick burns)
Ooooh, you know the Outlaw Who Must Be Properly Named is the best fit for this, atmospherically…Except… more politeness is needed. She is not a polite villainess. But I think the three traits listed certainly work for her.
6. Who’s Your BB-8? (too cute, everyone loves them, can do no wrong)
I have a robot character who needs to be named still who is cute. Honestly, most of the robots are fairly cute, unless they’re battle bots. I haven’t written him into the story yet, but I predict the cute robots will be a hit. Even when they call the Kaldoans “Wretched Scum.” At least their tone of voice doesn’t sound harsh.
7. Who’s Your Yoda? (underestimated, extra, and wise)
8. Who’s Your Anakin Skywalker? (bratty, rebellious, whiny)
Okay, but Anakin is also good in a fight, so I feel like that character trait is missing here. But anyway, going by the three traits listed…Desmond’s sister.
But she’s not around much.
Perhaps Naomi would fit here, though she’s more of a spunky rebel, not a bratty one.
9. Who’s Your C3-PO? (always worrying, gives depressing information, constantly wailing)
I don’t know who my top worrier is.
Seems like everyone keeps their stress inside or lets it out with explosions. Literal explosions. They don’t wail like C3-PO.
I think the most I can offer is that there will surely be background characters reacting to disasters and they will surely wail and wonder what the blazes the heroes are doing just to mess up their normal day!
10. Who’s Your Luke Skywalker? (hero, has been through a lot, has their share of flaws)
She’s stuck having to save the day eventually, it would seem.
Others have been tagged, but I stole this one anyway, so feel free to do it if you feel like it.